Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tripping in Tokuyama

I have to write in a fun color to let you know how fun my trip to Tokuyama was. I went to Tokuyama, in Yamaguchi-ken, last Friday because one the missionaries that used to be in my branch here in Marugame, called me and asked me to come teach a discussion in Spanish out there!! I was way excited to go. So I was a bad girl and called in sick with my roommate to go out to see him and teach a discussion. We didn't feel bad about missing work since we were just recording that day, so we took a 4 hour train trip out there!! It was soo fun to see our friend again and meet his ever so cool companion. Their names are Elder Wengel and Elder Warner. We hung out with them all afternoon and even got to see them in action, contacting people on the street. The discussion went really well, although I was nervous beyond belief beacause it has been such a long time since I taught a lesson and I was the only one talking for like an hour and half!! But it was still good to be speaking in Spanish and teaching the gospel as well. Also, I was the spotlight at the Young Men's activity that night as they had me tell all about my mission in Argentina and about Argenintian people. We spent the night with an English teacher in Wengel and Warner's branch. She was really nice. We didn't sleep well as we were on the floor, but it was still fun to be there. We then left the next morning to go to Fukuoka. It was a short trip, but well worth it to travel there. It was way, way, WAY fun!!

Comments:
Uh, Booboo-
That doesn't look like arm's length to me.
 
I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?