Monday, June 26, 2006

Konquering Konpirasan


So I know that I have already climbed up Konpirasan, but little did I know that I had only made it like half way!!! Louise and I decided to go to Konpirasan (mainly so I could buy soveigners for my family, which I didn't get by the way!!! Poop), and we decided to go all the way to the top!! So beyond the intial 5,000 steps, there are like 10,000 more after that!! So, after about dying from lack of oxygen, and collapsing from muscles giving out, we made it to the ever so unimpressive top!!! The middle area is 2 times cooler than the top!! All there is at the top is a little orange shrine, a book to sign saying you made it to the top, and a little better view than the middle area, but really not that well worth it!! There was this cool little tractor thing on the top, connected to track, that looked like it would collapse at any moment, but it did take a little Japanese man down to the bottom!! It was fun to spend the day with Louise and we even went out to eat at Yakiniku afterwards and we got to know each other really well!!! She is way awesome and an amazing person!! It was a good exercise day though and boy did I have sore calf muscles for 2 days straight!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?