Sunday, May 21, 2006

You know you are in Japan when...






You see these random things. Who would have guessed that Japanse people are into such riskay things. If you can't tell what these lions in this statue are doing, don't even bother to ask. It is on our drive home from Toyohama every time we drive it. Candace, my friend, got these pudding snacks as a present from one of her students who went to Osaka. Thus again, if you can't tell what is being portrayed, you are a much more innocent person than me. Finally, you can get all kinds of kit kats here. Banana, fruit parfait, super white cream chocolate, cherry, anything you want. I don't understand why, but I guess Japanese people like them. Go figure. Anyway, I thought I would give you a little more taste of what living here is like. It always keeps you on your toes and guessing what you might see next.

Comments:
humping lions!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?