Monday, May 01, 2006

Risturin Rade






I finally made it to the big garden/park in Takamatsu that is pretty famous. It is called Ritsurin Park.Everyone has been telling me to go, but I never seem to have time. So this last Saturday, since I had off school and was in Takamatsu to watch my student's archery tournament anyway, I decided to visit there. It is very beautiful and peaceful. There are tons of pathways and things to explore. They have a cool folk art museum as well where they make traditional pottery and sell it. It is pretty expensive though. I found a tiny raft tied up with no one around. I was really tempted to untie it and take it for a ride. But I was a good girl. They have tons of turtles and coy in all the ponds they have (Alicia, I thought of you when I saw the turtles). It was just beautiful and relaxing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?