Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mother I love you!!


To use the line from a popular primary song seems very fitting for this wonderful holiday. How can you look at these pictures and not love my mom. She is my best friend and my best support. I love her so much. How can I express in words what my mother means to me. I can't really, but I will try. She is the one person I know that loves me unconditionally and that knows me probably better than I know myself. I don't know what I did to be sent to such a loving mother, but it must have been something great. She has always made our home a safe haven from the bombardments of the world around us, not only for her children, but anyone her children brought home with them. She loves all and is the planner, organizer, computer, and glue of this family. It takes a lot to keep a family of 11 together and functioning and she did it with such love and finess. I can't fathom how. I love her soo much. I would be lost in this world without her. Happy Mother's Day!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?