Monday, May 01, 2006

Easter Parade





Here we are celebrating Easter in our own way in Japan. I was smart, and when I went home in February, I bought an egg dying kit. I did discover though that using the powder food coloring they have here, as well as water and vinegar, works almost as well. My friend Jonas (the one who looks stoned in his picture) found out that chad used to beat us up as little kids until we said "Chad is my master," so he wrote "Jonas is my master" on one of his eggs. At least we can have a sense of humor right?! Anyway, after all was said and done I realized I wasn't in any of the pictures. What a dork!! It was still fun though and good to do something for the holiday in a country that does not celebrate it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?