Thursday, March 30, 2006

The most beautiful temple in Japan






So there are 88 temples on the island of Shikoku right? Anyway, I have visited my fair share of them and enjoyed them all. But yesterday we had a day off (miracle of miracles) and our friend, Jonas, took Kristen and I to the Iyadaniji temple. It is a temple near our house up in the mountains. It is sooooo beautiful. It is actually built right into the mountain. It is literally in the jungle and is so peaceful and serene. I could of spent all day there. Then we stopped by the beach on our way home and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful sunset. It was so picturesque. It was a beautiful day.

Comments:
I couldn't agree more!
 
That was such a beautiful day...I wish we could have more days off like that!

PS. You should post your new new stuffs!

PPS. Hi.
 
PS. I am in the next room. I could walk over and just talk to you, but I won't, I will post on your blog instead.
 
In fact, I will post many times, so that you will look at your blog and go, "What the! Oh, it's you....
 
...the ambassador of rodents....er, my roommate, er prince of argh!!!"
 
Okay, I'm done now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?