Saturday, March 04, 2006

Microwaves, ovens, kanji





We have this microwave oven right. Well, everything on it's control panel is in Japanese, duh!! Well, usually we just stick something in, turn a nob, and press start and the microwave works. The other day I decided I wanted microwave pizza, but when I did the normal routine, it didn't work. So then I just started pressing buttons which made matters worse. So I pulled out the little japanese phrase book and dictionary and tried to figure out what all the little controls meant. Finally, after about an hour, I gave up and stuck the pizza in our little gas oven. Well the gas oven only cooks the top of the pizza, so I got some really burned pizza on one side, and really frozen on the other. My roommate got some great pictures of it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?