Saturday, March 04, 2006

The man of my dreams



So, I got to go to one of the coolest temples on Shikoku island. It was up on top of this mountain right here in Kanonji. It is really old, but right in the middle of the woods. They had cool statues, walk ways, seats,buildings, and other cool things there. My favorite chairs were the ones in shapes of hands that cupped your butt when you sat in them. There were also some pretty scary looking man statues, but I think I found the hottest one to be my hunk. This temple also happens to be near a ski resort, so there were cool ski resort animal plastic statue things. It was really beautiful and worth te $20 to ride the car up to it. I love being in a place with so much culture.
On a side note: I keep dowloading pictures to go with these blogs, but for some reason they won't post with the blog. Anyone got suggestions because there are some pretty dang cool pictures.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?