Monday, March 13, 2006

Aye, Aye, Ee, Aye! I'm your little Samurai




These hotties are my little Samurai!! Kira, Jessica, Kristen, Louise and I went to Matsuyama last Monday, and while we were shopping at Dogo Onsen, there were a group of like 20 boys that kept following us and saying "Japanese Samurai" and waving around these wooden samurai swords. So finally I asked to take a picture of them and they took off their jackets to show us pictures of a famous japanese samurai. It was really funny. I also video taped them jumping around and pretending to be samurai. It was really funny. We did get to go to the castle again (since I have already been there once) and see real samurai gear. As well we went to Dogo Onsen (an onsen is a public bath built around natural hot springs. The only problem is that you bathe naked. Luckily it is only men with men and women with women. We didn't go in though)and got to go to this really cool shrine near it (it is orange. My favorite color) and put our feet in the foot bath and watch the cool clock that sings and has dancing figurines on the hour every hour. It was an exhausting trip, but well worth it. I love having friends who are leaving Japan soon. You actually get to get out and see things. It's great!!

Comments:
Booboo, something is screwy with your computer or connection or something because I have all the formating options and it looks great when I sign into it. Sorry I couldn't help, other than me going over to Japan and look at what you see. Loves
 
Who are those hottie samauri?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?